Thursday, December 13, 2007

Make a Difference...

I actually shouldn't be online but oh well... I'm procrastinating again. Got tons of homeworks and exam preparations to do but her I am checking my accounts, Writing on my blog and doing unnecessary things.^^Nyahaha. Well it can't be helped especially when your at home.



Anyways...Here goes...I was watching the "Oprah" show this morning {It's actually one of my favorite T.V. Shows because I learn a lot from it and I LOVE OPRAH TOO of course..^^} and then I was surprised who their guest was. It was Former President Bill Clinton. Oprah was promoting Ex-president Bill Clinton's book entitled "Giving"...

After hearing a few excerpts of it from Oprah I really wanted to read it. So imma try and buy one when I get too..Nyahaha. Anyway, I couldn't finish the last book I was reading. The book entitled "The Art of War." It was featured on my last post {The post before this}. I couldn't finish it because it was too hard for me to understand. Not for my age I guess...

And in the show they also featured "Oprah's Angel Network Foundation's" Achievements. And the achievements they've made for years was a "WOWer!!!" {Got this word from Oprah}. "Oprah's Angel Network Foundation" is inspired by a little girl who started collecting pennies through her neighborhood 10 years ago. And that girl's very big now. She has collected over 6 million $ in penny.

They also featured the Kiva.org. It is a loaning website. That let's 3rd World Countries Entrepreneur's get loans from people who are very willing to loan. You can loan people starting with 25$. W/ just a little amount of money that you loan them you can change lives.

We really can make a difference.^^ Nyahaha.^^ You should try and make a difference to make this world a better place.

For more info about this Episode. Click >> Former President Bill Clinton's New Passion and Andre Agassi

No comments: