Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here I am again!!!

Haven't posted here for quite sometime...
And I've got a lot to tell you about..Bwahaha...

Anyway...I shall begin because it's quite long...
Last, last week...Was a really busy week...Very stressful but at the same time fun...
Things are getting quite difficult especially now that I'm in my 3rd year H.S. Sometimes..well..often times my classmates would suggest to me about "Suicide" to end all the pressures of being a JUNIOR...And I really admit that I'm already quite exhausted...Everything goes to the next level...And it was quite a shock for us..Though my classmates would only suggest to me in a "not-so-serious" way I know that if we were really pushed more into the pressure and we give in we would really do it...But I think nobody would dare do that...I know we can still bare the pressure and the stress...

I was quite disappointed with my grades this Unit Test because they were really quite low...I'm not boasting or anything...but I don't really get below 90%...Now things are getting very hard for me...Now I can get as low as 81% which is not really the norm...But I'm still doing my best!!! I will always believe that I can do it...^^ And my family and friends are there to support me...

Last week...was also very tiring much more tiring...We had our Geometry, Chemistry and English as usual...and as usual I get dizzy during this subjects...I can't sometimes concentrate because I get sleepy...I'm not saying that the teacher is boring..Our teacher is really good...^^ But it's just that...hmm..I don't know but I get dizzy..LOL.. That wednesday our adviser who is also oue English and Geometry teacher and her husband who was our MAPEH teacher were absent because our MAPEH teacher got sick and teacher had to accompany her husband..On the Thursday last week..we had our whole day Practice for the next day's event which was our Nutrition month Program...It was tiring...The props people including me had to shop for the things needed to make the props...It was fun too...We also bought "Pasalubong" for our classmates...When we arrived the actors were practicing and we started making the props.. We ate the donuts that we bought and left the other box for our classmates..but the guys being inconsiderate ate it all without leaving anything for our other classmates..they got scolded and after awhile when the girls were already getting annoyed by our classmates who weren't acting seriously...our MAPEH teacher got mad...and called us "Spoiled Brats" which I think is quite true..The reason why got really mad was because we were inconsiderate he just forced himself to go to school even though he wasn't feeling well..for our sake just to check the improvements of our presentation he sacrificed his rest for us...which we didn't value...after the sermon everybody got serious...

When everybody was already going home,us, the student council members, had to stay behind for other things needed...Then since I was also member of the class officer we had to fix the rental of the chairs and tables needed..really tiring..Because of the very hectic schedule I didn't get to attend any of the Soccer Practice this week...T_T

During the Nutrition Month the newly elected Student Council Member took their oath taking ceremony...though the president wasn't there we couldn't postpone the oath taking so we did it... Everything went well I guess...?LOL...Our play was a success though we should've been first but because we exceeded 3 mins. we got 3 points deduction and became 2nd... we broke the tradition of the 3rd Year batches always being the 1st during plays like this...We were quite disappointed but I think we are ok with it now...We also got 1st place and 2nd place in the Quiz Bowl and we were the CHAMPION in the Iron-Chef contest!!!! we got 3rd in the essay writing..and I don't our places with the other contests that was held!! ^^

I think that would be it!!!

-------------------------~*~-------------------------

Currently watching: Kurosagi [Japanese Drama]
Teppan Shoujo Akane [Japanse Drama]
Hana Kimi [Japanese Version]
Bleach Episode 94 [Hitsugaya's Decision! The Clash Approaches](anime)
Naruto Shippuden

Last Movies Seen: Harry Potter 5
Ditto [Korean Movie]
Sky of Love [Chinese Movie]

Current Achievement: Drawing my CRUSH in Bleach!!! Hitsugaya-kun!!! and drawing Rukia!!

Currently Loving the Song/s: of Super Junior, DBSK, Anime songs, YUI...

Currently Reading: the Knight's Tale [one of Geoffrey Chaucer's Compilation story of the book "Canterbury Tales"]

No comments: