Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bestfriend...

"Bestfriend"



For quite some time, I have been really bothered with what it is like to have a bestfriend. I'm not saying that I didn't have a bestfriend, it's just that we are quite far away from each other. And we don't have a way to communicate.

These days I have been quiet and alone. And the thing that I feared most was being ALONE. I didn't want to feel that kind of feeling of being "Out of Place." I just couldn't stand it. I would rather seat beside someone who doesn't talk than being by myself in a crowded place. But the thing that I feared most is what I'm going through right now.

Actually I've got a lot of bestfriends... I treat all my friends my best friends. And I also hope they treat me like their bestfriend too. Everytime somebody tells me their secret, I feel trusted. I feel really good. I feel proud of myself because somebody still trusts me.


Sometimes I get sad and "unwanted" every time I hear my classmates chat about things that I don't know. When they talk about secrets and everybody knows and your the only one who doesn't have a clue about it. I feel really rejected at times. But what could I possibly do? Butt in their conversations? Always follow them like a dog?

I want to be with them if they really want me to be with
them. I wouldn't want to disturb or trespass their PRIVACY. But I still hope they tell me their secrets. Sometimes I feel really scared that they might not or my advices might not work. I've always wanted my advices to work.

Anyway, now that I've let all my feelings out..I can now move on and be happy... Maybe by being alone I may learn to be independent and I might learn more about myself..


No comments: