Monday, June 18, 2007

How to make a poem...

"Poem Making"

While I was browsing through the net and making a research about "Filipino Inventors" for my Chemistry Assignment...I remembered that I had an assignment in English Literature and it was making a poem.

Honestly I don't make good poems...bwahaha...
They're not even considered poems...
They become more like a prose.

Anyway since I wanted so much to make a really good poem instead of making a prose. I decided to search for "Tutorial Lessons on How to make a Poem." And I found this really good site. The author explained it really well. She's funny and interactive and you will really get her point.LOL.

Here's a link to the site for those who wanna learn...It's just a short tutorial...

How to Make Your Poem Leap from the Page!

No comments: