Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Seeing the Positive Side...


Floral Rainbow by ~Swaroop


September 5, 2007


I have been trying hard to see things in a more positive side...Well, I have already been thinking like these ever since I could remember. LOL. But now I'm doing more extra effort. Anyway, during our M.A.P.E.H. time about how to enhance relationships with others. It was a really good topic because a lot of us doesn't know about this. I learned that even when it's not your fault sometimes you need to be the first one to approach and say sorry...Aside from that you should also let someone express his/her feelings and just let her talk without you commenting or advising him/her what to do...

Aside from our interesting and fun topic during M.A.P.E.H. I also had soccer practices. It was fun. LOL... Being the defender's quite hard. But I do try hard to do my best during practices and while playing this position. I also learned that one of my older sister's pregnant...Yeah, she is...LOL.and I'm happy for her and for older brother. I'm excited...Bwahaha....^^ Another cute little baby to play with...

Hmmmmm...What else...I guess that's all for todah!!!lol....^^

---------------♥---------------

September 6, 2007

Today was fun though during some parts of the day I just suddenly feel exhausted and tired. We had a game during or geometry class and it was fun. Somehow, now I get how to do PROVING, which is what I'm having trouble understanding because of my poor analization. But I do try and depend on myself.

These past few days everytime I bend I feel really dizzy and my head starts to get heavy. And then I thought it was because of my lack of sleep. I often sleep 9 or 10 in the evening and wake up at 3 or 4 am to make assignments... I really should have enough sleep so I would grow taller...And they say when you sleep on time your skin will be healthier too and also your mind will feel energetic and active. And they say that it makes you not gain weight because when you sleep late you gain weight and is one reason for becoming obese....LOL...^^

Shocking NEWS!!!
My friend and classmate that I also treat as my younger brother committed a violation. And that is Cheating. Yes...He cheated. It was not a good thing of him to do. And I still don't know what punishment will be given to him. Aside from committing cheating he also has a lot of other offenses but I won't mention the others anymore. I do hope he changes his attitude because I really can't help him change. He's the only one who can change himself.


Aside from that my Korean classmate felt guilty about telling the teachers about my younger brother, cheating on her test paper. My korean classmate got so guilty that she cried. And told us about the things that she felt inside. Which was a good sign that she's starting to open up to us. I LOVE HER so much. And I hope she wouldn't worry about confessing to the teachers because we know that confessing it was the right thing to do. It was something that would help my younger brother change or stop his habit...


---------------♥---------------

I guess I really need to go now. My brother's been bothering me for hours.
And he's quite getting into me...LOL. But I will try no to be affected though I am right now...
Bwahaha...Don't you just LOVE having YOUNGER BROTHERS!!!!!
see yah!!!

Brother and Sister by ba-nhan-a

No comments: