Friday, September 28, 2007

Yay!!!I finished Hana Kimi Japan today!!!

I'm so Happy!!!Im totally ECSTATIC...
I just finished Hanazari no Kimitachi e or "Hana Kimi" for short.
Ah!!!! I loved the ending though it was kindda hanging...
I think they're going to make a movie or a part 2 of it!!! I really know they will!!! bwahaha..
All in all I'll give the Drama 5 Hearts!!! {♥-♥-♥-♥-♥}
I Love all the episodes!!! None of the episodes in this drama were BORING...
It was fun to watch and would always want you to watch for more.
It was a different version of the Tawainese Drama which I also Like.
Different Countries, Different Characters, Different ENDINGS!!!
Anyway back to my Hana Kimi Japan Topic...

**About the Characters
After watching this drama, I think I'm loving the team-up of Oguri Shun (Sano) and Maki Horokita (Ashiya).
But I still LOVE the couple Yamapi (Kurosagi) and Maki Horikita (Tsurara) in the Japanese Drama, "Kurosagi."

Oh! My!!! And I also totally LOVE Ikuta Toma!!! He appeared in Hana Yori Dango II.. Though I really didn't notice it... Bwahaha.. His roles in the two dramas are different..You'd know what I mean if you've watched Hana Yori Dango II and Hana Kimi...


Hana Yori Dango II as Junpei Oribe


Hana Kimi Japan as Nakatsu


Different right?

I love all the characters. It's as if, if one is missing the WHOLE drama wouldn't be complete. I love Hibari with the Hibari FOUR!!! the three DORM HEADS and the students of Ohsaka Gakuen!!! And also Sano's Rival!!! bwahaha...The teachers, the GAY doctor... The photographer...EVERYBODY!!!!

**About the OSTs and Soundtracks
Songs become beautiful and memorable when they have special meanings behind. People love a certain song because it has a special meaning behind it...


#1 Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range



Orange Range is one of my favorite Japanese Bands aside from Home Made Kazou and Funky Monkey Babys... Their song "Asterisk" is one of the anime "Bleach's" OST. And their song "Viva Rock" is the famous anime "Naruto's" 3rd Ending Song... Which means their songs are good...

#2 Peach by Ai Otsuka



I personally Love the song and the singer. She's not only a good singer but a really great actress too. She's very talented and pretty. She acted in the Japanese Drama, "Tokyo Friends" which she starred in. She did great! Her song "Planetarium" is one of "Hana Yori Dango II's" OST... And her song "Renai Shiashin" is also the Japanese movie "Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru's" theme song. She's really good..^^ and I would really recommend you to listen to her songs... and watch the series she's in...

--------------------------------------

Why Why Love Episode 13

This Episode was great though Huo Da (Mike He) received a very bad news about his health. It was devastating for him but he didn't let Jia Di (Rainie Yang) know about it. This episode was also about Huo Yan (King one) forgiving her mother and moving on from the shadow of the past. Huo Yan's mom died in front of Huo Yan who was eating his favorite Noodle made esp. by his mom, Auntie Qin.

While watching the Preview, I couldn't help but hold my breath. I love this series because their Previews are really really long. It takes about 5 mins. of Preview... And it's really jam-packed with thrilling scenes...^^ That makes you want to watch the rest of the series...

--------------------------------------
My day!!!


Well... Everything's good today.!! I have talked to my kuya Ken and Ate Cris in CR...And I really missed them. My parents and older sister are back from their almost-2-week-business-trip from Malaysia to Singapore. And there they met my sister's Malaysian Bestfriend, Kuya Edwin. Kuya Edwin is a real gentleman and he is very FRIENDLY!!!

And I've got presents or "pasalubongs.." My Brother played in the PRISSAAD Soccer Game held in school today. And it was fun. I also took pics..I'll upload them as soon as possible. I think I failed my 2 major subjects but I will not talk about it because it'll just make me sad... Now, I should concentrate on studying!!! I will control myself from doing unnecessary things.

I think that's all for now...^^ bwahaha..^^

No comments: