Friday, September 14, 2007

School,Soccer,Friends&Family




Pictures of our school!!^^

School**

Going to school has always been tiring but I try not to think this way. I try to enjoy every second and every day I spend school with my friends. There are times when even friends can't help you like school. I often feel this way. Anyway, talking about school makes me remember about grades... We just had our "Reading of Horrors" ah... I mean "Reading of Honors..." And fortunately I passed. My grades this year weren't as high as before. But I'm still happy!!! Being in the Honor's List is an Honor...LOL... Maybe that's why they call it 'Honor's List!!'... I'll be putting a picture of my report card... I'm not boasting...That is not my intention... My older sister told me that I'm like boasting my grades to everyone but it's not my intention. I just want to remember how my report card looked like on my First Grading..^^



I also took pictures of our school. Our school is actually far from the busy city but still in the city. The view and the air in school is great and refreshing.


Soccer**

Lately, we have been practicing really hard. LOL. Soccer Practices has been more hectic. We do more drills than usual and join more events too. Our recent game was harsh. After the day of the game I couldn't even stand and walk properly because my whole right leg was aching. bwahaha... Everytime I walk down the stairs I try to support myself with the wall or the railings...It was funny because me and my soccer buddies were doing that. We all had body pains all over!!! But after two days of suffering the pain vanished. LOL. I realized that when you play soccer you cannot help body pains... But it was a fun experience. I love experiencing new EXPERIENCES!!! does it make sense? LOL... Some Pictures from Today's Soccer Practice. Today was fun!!! I became the soccer teams Photographer... * I want to be a Photographer one day *





The practice was fun and while playing it started drizzling. It was so much fun... Bwahaha...^^ I enjoy doing the shielding and ball fight. Wahehe...^^ Hope you enjoy the pictures I took... Me and my guy bestfriend also decided to exchange shoes. LOL. We actually have the same size...wahehe...It means I'm a really big girl..bwahaha...^^ having the same foot size with a boy...


Friends**


Have you ever asked yourself this question, "Could I possibly live without friends?" I ask myself this question everytime I get hurt because of them. Well, obviously the answer would be "No." No one this world would want to live alone all their lives!!! Anyway, my friends are one of the important things i have in my life. They give me strength just by a simple smile or a pat on the back. They're the greatest people I know aside from my family and of course, GOD!!!

Family**


My family is where I find protection and warmth. Anyway, my parents and older sister are leaving the country again and they won't be back for a week or more. I'll miss them of course. but sometimes I feel ok with them not around. Maybe because I got used to it now. I love my parents... And my older sister and younger brother though we may always fight. That is how I show them that I love them and that I care for them more than what they think I do.

Even though, my brother and I have a lot of differences. Especially the differences in our sensitivity... We will fight through this wall... ^^ I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

---------------------------


Opinion about ex-pres. Erap's punishment after the guilty verdict...

I think that ex-pres. erap's punishment was too harsh. "He was like a walking-dead..." as what my father would describe it. He lost the power over his family, wasn't considered the leader or head of his own family, wasn't allowed to vote, wasn't allowed to sell his belongings, wasn't allowed to decide for his children. He might have done something really wrong but I think that not giving the power to be the head and leader of his family was the harshiest thing ever. I pity him. But I also pity the people who were affected because of his crimes and schemes.


My Personality Test

During our M.A.P.E.H. time, we took a personality test. And the result of my test was I got a=4, b=4, c=1 and d=3... A stands for Sanguine , B stands for Melancholic, C stands for Choleric and D stands for Phlegmatic... So I am both Sanguine and Melancholic with a phlegmatic type and a little choleric attitude....^^

Strengths of a Sanguine

The Extrovert | The Talker | The Optimist
The Sanguine's Emotions
  • Appealing personality
  • Talkative, Storyteller
  • Life of the Party
  • Good sense of humor
  • Memory for color
  • Physically holds on to listener
  • Emotional and demonstrative
  • Enthusiastic and expressive
  • Cheerful and bubbling over
  • Curious
  • Good on stage
  • Wide-eyed and innocent
  • Lives in the present
  • Changeable disposition
  • Sincere at heart
  • Always a child
The Sanguine As A Parent
  • Makes Home Fun
  • Is liked by children's friends
  • Turns disaster into humor
  • Is the circus master
The Sanguine At Work
  • Volunteers for Jobs
  • thinks up new activities
  • Looks great on the Surface
  • Creative and colorful
  • Has energy and enthusiasm
  • Starts in a flashy way
  • Inspires others to join
  • charms others to work
The Sanguine As a Friend
  • Makes friends easily
  • Loves People
  • Thrives on compliments
  • Seems exciting
  • envied by others
  • Doesn't hold grudges
  • apologizes quickly
  • Prevents dull moments
  • Likes spontaneous activities

Strengths of a Melancholy

The Introvert | The Thinker | The Pessimist
The Melancholy's Emotions
  • Deep and thoughtfully
  • Analytical
  • Serious and purposeful
  • Genius prone
  • Talented and creative
  • Artistic or musical
  • Philosophical and poetic
  • appreciative of beauty
  • Sensitive to others
  • Self-sacrificing
  • Conscientious
  • Idealistic
The Melancholy As A Parent
  • Sets high standards
  • Wants everything done right
  • Keeps home in good order
  • Picks up after children
  • Sacrifices own will for others
  • Encourages scholarship and talent
The Melancholy At Work
  • Schedule oriented
  • Perfectionist, high standards
  • Detail conscious
  • Persistent and thorough
  • Orderly and organized
  • Neat and tidy
  • Economical
  • Sees the problems
  • Finds creative solutions
  • Needs to finish what he starts
  • Likes charts, graphs, figures, lists
The Melancholy As a Friend
  • Makes friends cautiously
  • Content to stay in background
  • Avoids causing attention
  • Faithful and devoted
  • Will listen to complaints
  • Can solve other's problems
  • Deep concern for other people
  • Moved to tears with compassion
  • Seeks ideal mate

Strengths of a Choleric

The Extrovert | The Doer | The Optimist
The Choleric's Emotions
  • Born leader
  • Dynamic and active
  • Compulsive need for change
  • Must correct wrongs
  • Strong-willed and decisive
  • Unemotional
  • Not easily discouraged
  • Independent and self sufficient
  • Exudes confidence
  • Can run anything
The Choleric As A Parent
  • Exerts sound leadership
  • Establishes Goals
  • Motivates family to action
  • Knows the right answer
  • Organizes household
The Choleric At Work
  • Goal oriented
  • Sees the whole picture
  • Organizes well
  • Seeks practical solutions
  • Moves quickly to action
  • Delegates work
  • Insists on production
  • Makes the goal
  • Stimulates activity
  • Thrives on opposition

Strengths of a Phlegmatic

The Introvert | The Watcher | The Pessimist
The Phlegmatic's Emotions
  • Low-key personality
  • Easygoing and relaxed
  • Calm, cool and collected
  • Patient well balanced
  • Consistent life
  • Quiet but witty
  • Sympathetic and kind
  • Keeps emotions hidden
  • Happily reconciled to life
  • All-purpose person
The Phlegmatic As A Parent
  • Makes a good parent
  • Takes time for the children
  • Is not in a hurry
  • Can take the good with the bad
  • Doesn't get upset easily
The Phlegmatic At Work
  • Competent and steady
  • Peaceful and agreeable
  • Has administrative ability
  • Mediates problems
  • Avoids conflicts
  • Good under pressure
  • Finds the easy way
The Phlegmatic As a Friend
  • Easy to get along with
  • Pleasant and enjoyable
  • Inoffensive
  • Good listener
  • Dry sense of humor
  • Enjoys watching people
  • Has many friends
  • Has compassion and concern

Source: OneIshy

If you want to take the test it's on that site and also the weaknesses of the different types of personality are there...^^
---------------

No comments: